Job vacancy at Kingston Eco-op. Deadline for applications is 23 November.
Kingston Eco-op Support Worker – Casual staff
Salary £10.75 per hour plus holiday pay
We are looking for motivated people to join our team in supporting vulnerable people.
Your role will include:
• Supporting people with a learning disability and/or mental health condition
• Enabling people to undertake activities in a person centred way
• Ensuring clients are supported safely and work to high standards
• Work both in house and in the community
• Working as a team to deliver our service in a fun and friendly way
Who we are
Kingston Eco-op is a project of Kingston Voluntary Action. We are a day centre for adults with learning disabilities, autism and/or mental health conditions.
We support people to undertake activities, socially engage with other clients and staff and enjoy their time with us.
Application form and Job Description
If you would like more information or make an application please email us for an application form email@example.com or
Application closing date: 23 November 2020